This deck is made of cards from the "Challenge" decks (Face the Hydra, Battle the Horde, Defeat a God). You play as if you were a normal EDH deck, with the following special rules:
1. You can cast one spell per turn. Challenge cards don't have casting costs; their converted mana cost is 0. There are cards that allow you to play an extra spell per turn (the colored artifacts).
2. There some duplicate cards in the deck (especially creatures), due to there not being enough Challenge cards. When I play the deck I don't play cards if there is a duplicate on the battlefield already.
3. The creatures of type "Head" have the ability "0: Deal 1 damage to target player. Play this ability as a sorcery and only once per turn.". The "Elite Head" creatures are the same but deal 2 damage.
4. Colors: The Hydra deck cards are "Yellow", the Horde deck cards are "Orange", and the God deck cards are "Purple". These are legal colors to name in the game with effects.
5. Minor errata (tried to keep this to an absolute minimum): "Xenagos Ascended" (the general): The last phrase is changed from "each players wins the game" to "you lose the game". "The Champion" finds a Hero Artifact, not a Legendary Artifact. "The Vanquisher" draws a card when it ETBs. "The Slayer" gains you 7 life when you cast it.
6. Cave (lands): These are basic lands that make colorless mana. Pretty much all they are used for is the equipment. (They are not real; they were playtest cards. I could use other basic lands like Swamp, but I thought this would be cute.)
7. Hero Artifacts: There are stickers that allow you to customize these. I already have one sticker on each of these in my deck.
I've considered adding Conspiracy, Scheme, and Phenomenon cards to this deck, but the latter two are a different size, so I'd have to proxy them.
April Fools! Yes, I've built and played this deck. It's actually lot of fun, and very unusual.
Click here for a text version of this decklist
Click here for my EDH Commander decks